Javascript is currently disabled. This site requires Javascript to function correctly. Please enable Javascript in your browser!

Consultants Insurance

If your business provides a professional or consultancy service to other businesses and you wish to protect your interests, you need to ensure you are adequately insured.

We have many years’ experience arranging cover to protect the interests of a diverse range of professional consultants, including journalists, accountants, architects, IT and business consultants, construction and engineering consultants, to name but a few.

If you are involved in providing a professional consultancy service to other businesses, it is vital you take out the necessary professional indemnity cover to protect your professional liabilities. This will cover you in the event you make a mistake or show negligence, which then causes your client to lose money, and, as a result, they file a claim against you.

We would also suggest you take out professional indemnity cover if you operate abroad or have exposure to foreign markets.

We will advise on the necessary level of cover you need to have in place, and can also advise whether you need to take out such insurance as directors’ and officers’ liability; legal indemnity; public, product and employer’s liability; political risk; pension trustee’s liability; and credit insurance.

Need assistance?

We offer an individual, personal service and will be happy to provide an assessment of your insurance requirements. Call us on 01273 765725 or click on the right to send an email.

Click here to enquire by email